I'm listening to BBC Asian Network at work (like I do everyday, its great combining two of my big loves, Bollywood music and England), anyway this post is not about my radio/streaming internet listening habits, but about the question they have posed on one of the shows I listen too...if you could invite anyone to your birthday, with the certainty they would come, who would it be?? And why would you be inviting them?
If I was having such a lavish party I would definitely invite all of my family and friends but for the big celebrity names here goes:
1. President and Mrs. Obama (I would love to just talk with him, he seems like such a great guy!).
2. New Kids On The Block (my favorite boy band!)
3. The Archbishop of Canterbury (because next to Islam, I love the Anglican church, plus I'm sure he would be great conversationalist).
4. Queen Margathe II of Denmark (duh, I love royalty).
5. Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir (my favorite ice dance couple).
6. Dawn French (the star of the Vicar of Dibley, hilarious!)
7. Jody Williams winner of the 1997 Nobel Peace Prize (I am inspired by her).
8. JK Rowling (I must know more about my favorite characters from Harry Potter!)
9. Nathan Fillion (cause I'm crushing on him).
10. Prince William and Prince Harry (this goes without saying).
I've limited it to 10, because otherwise it just gets crazy, no?? Who would you invite??