Thursday, August 18, 2005

Thank you!

A big thanks to everyone who has stopped by - very encouraging indeed! Thanks also for everyone's help as I create this blog, I appreciate you letting me know what's working or not and how to fix it, cause without that bit of advice, I'm lost. It is definitely a work in progress but I am starting to feel a tiny bit more comfortable with it. I am hoping to add cool pictures and graphics as everyone else has on their blog, but its baby steps for now.
Thanks again so much!

ps - Tony tagged me for this game to help me get started blogging (I love this!):
The Rules:List five songs that you are currently digging - it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words...or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions and the five songs (with artist) in your blog. Then tag five people to see what they're listening to.
Because of You - Kelly Clarkson
Dhoola Ra - from the soundtrack of Indian film Devdas
Without You (is that the name?) - the new Mariah Carey song
Music from the movie "Monsoon Wedding" soundtrack
Listen to your Heart - originally by Roxette now some kids have re-mixed the thing.
umm...do I have to tag someone? Feel free to play along if you would like.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm first!

*still ignoring the 'five songs' tag that appears to be everywhere at the moment*

Glad you're enjoying the blogging.

Now just remember the ultimate new blogger rules -

1. For the first 10 days, you MUST blog at least 1000 words every day.

2. Each post must start with the letter of the alphabet which preceded the last word of your last post.

3. You must be naked while you write.

4. You must not be in the presence of puppies.

We've all had to do it. Ask around, everyone will confirm it's true.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Hee hee - man I knew there was a reason I didn't want to blog, hee hee :-)

3:34 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

Naked in front of puppies could be dangerous! Yeesh!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home