Thursday, March 12, 2015

Blogging anew

Ages since I've written a blog post - most everyone I know has disappeared from the blogging world, we now connect via Facebook or Twitter. Yet I miss the blog, I miss the ability to write a lengthy post on whatever it is I'm dealing with at the moment. I shall try to do better and start blogging again, if just to get my hand back into writing. I have noticed since having my two little munchkins I don't write all that much (gee you think?) I suppose a large part of that is because whenever I do a moment of free time I use it to either clean up or sleep :)  Fingers crossed to me trying this again with better luck.

3 Comments:

Blogger Secret Agent Woman said...

Hey, you! Nice to see you back!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Thanks!

3:50 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

You have two little ones now? How wonderful for you!!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home