Monday, January 04, 2010

Virginia Gal Needs Your Vote!

Hello my dear blogging friends,

As you know I am a traveling fiend as well as an avid writer - well this website called Women on their Way, has a contest going on for 10 traveling bloggers, where they will give you some free stuff, including vacations!!

The way to win the contest is for me to get as many votes (thumbs up) as possible!!!

This is were you come in my dear dear people, can you please go onto this website

http://www.womenontheirway.com/local-nation/

and vote for me?? I should be on page 4 or 5. I am the picture of the girl standing next to one of those smart cars, the car is painted blue and sky clouds. It should say Glendale, Arizona.

The website might ask you to register before voting, to which I am very sorry, but after the contest, you can go and mark them as spam mail! You only have to register once and after that you can vote once a day, till the contest ends, which is January 29th.

My particular entry is right here -
http://www.womenontheirway.com/local-nation/details.php?id=70

I promise no money is involved, just mere simple votes.

I know, I know, 2010 has started and already I'm asking for favors....my bad. But thank you very much!!!

Tusind tak!!!!
Virginia Gal

ps - please feel free to forward to friends who would be kind to my plight : )

7 Comments:

Blogger Merci said...

Done! And there was no need to subscribe.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

Same here ... and if you win, don't forget your chaperon (hint hint).

8:45 PM  
Blogger Merci said...

Thank you, Pax! I would make a wonderful chaperon for Virginia Gal!

9:32 PM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

You post such few photos of yourself, so it's hard to recognize youy! When will your name change to Arizona Gal?

3:02 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Done! And it was nice to finally see your smiling face!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Merci - Thank you!

Pax - Gracias!

Merci - lol!!!

Joe - egads, NEVER will I be Arizona gal - Virginia runs through this blood.

Brenda - you are too sweet : )

12:42 AM  
Blogger Diane Chartre said...

Money is one of the most critical factors of life - don't stop making money!

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home