Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Top Five!

Enough seriousness with this blog - time for a little fun (as finals, essays, presentations approach, I'm getting a lllitttllee looopeey).

In the spirit of the recent People's Sexiest Man Alive Issue - here is Virginia Gal's choices for the top five hottest guys in the world today (and whom Virginia Gal has teeny bit of crushes on).

1. Nathan Fillion - as pictured above, this man's man from Canada is currently on Wisteria Lane, guest starring in Desperate Housewives. I've liked him since his time on the soap opera One Life to Live. Not only he is sweet on the eyes but from what I've read, a really decent guy (whenever he meets a fan he says "Hi I'm Nathan," what humbleness). Still single, if anyone knows his number, I would forever be in your debt to arrange a meet-up.



2. Prince William - I've been crushing on him for a long time. He's cute, intelligent, English...oh and royalty.



3. Daniel Radcliffe - fine, fine he's barely legal, but he is cute and so polite! And as everyone knows, I have a thing for the posh English accent (see Prince William above). So sue me!

4. Aasif Mandvi - the hilarious "Arab, Indian, Muslim newsreporter" on Comedy Central's The Daily Show. He's not a cutie in the traditional sense, but I could totally see myself with him, because he would always make me laugh - and that's super hot in a guy!


5. Finishing off my list is the super handsome co-star of the CW's television show, Supernatural - Jason Ackles. He's not only easy on the eyes, but great comic timing, watch the show and see!

Who would be on your list??

8 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

O Mamma mia! keep those pics a coming! Gives me the vapors

2:06 PM  
Blogger mommanator said...

O Mamma mia! keep those pics a coming! Gives me the vapors

2:07 PM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

I like #1 but as for the rest, too young... yep, I like them men older I do admit... ;-)

Hope all is well with you amiga mia and much luck on all the craziness!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Random Kath said...

Hey - there's no picture of Aasif! Show him some love too! He certainly holds his own on the Daily Show, and I give him many props for that. :-)

5:51 PM  
Blogger Molly Malone said...

you know you and i have conflicting taste in celebri-men, but i agree with #4. but i disagree about the traditional sense. he's totally cute in the traditional sense. even if he wasn't funny, he'd turn my head on the subway.
i dunno about wills and daniel though. i'd feel weird fantasizing about a kid who's younger than my first period. andd wills ... i dunno: he's hot, but he's royal. that's an instant turn-off. royals are basically social prisoners with money.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

Bah!

I'm cuter than Harry Potter.


Oh well....

:)

2:49 AM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Hmm, no one added anybody. Guess you picked well.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

mommantor - thank you (smile).

miz B - thank you for the love - back at you, with all the craziness. I'm glad you liked my NF pick - he's a cuttie fo'sure!

Random Kath - sorry couldn't find a good picture of Asif - but he is super hilarious. I'm sooo missing the Daily Show right now!

Molly - yes we diverage on our celeb hunks, but glad you liked my daily show choice..now if only you would get a job on said tv show and hook me up! (virginia gal snaps fingers). LOL.

Adorable Tony - that goes without saying, you are much cuter than HP!

Joe - thank you...guess I did!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home