Monday, October 01, 2007

Missing Monday


Leah was last seen on December 24, 2005. She has tattoos on her shoulders and on her lower back.
Age: 21
DOB: 06/22/1985
Sex: Female
Race: White
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'7
Weight: 125
Missing From: Bristol,VA
Missing Since: 12/24/2005
Bristol Virginia is right next to my hometown of Manassas. I saw this and felt very sad. I drive through Bristol regularly, always my brain is full of MY trivial worries and at that same moment there is a family in this town who have a much bigger concern, for some news on this girl. I pray she is found soon, safe and sound.

2 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

what a sad commentary of the world we live in. where all these missing people-young and old! thanks for reminding us!

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is sad, no Mommantor?

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home