Thursday, October 04, 2007

Nathan on Ellen!!!!

Happy day, happy day, my friends!!!

Nathan Fillion was on the Ellen DeGeneres show - woohoo!!! If you didn't know (which you probably didn't since I doubt I mentioned it), I've been writing and calling Ellen's show for the past eight months begging them to put Nathan on...I know, I'm a loser, but as far as I'm concerned there can never be enough Nathan Fillion on tv! Each week I'd either write or call the show, it became like a game, like a weekly reminder "whoops did I call Ellen?" Many a time I'd be driving home from my horrible summer class (remember that...Cases in Finance?) and it would be midnight and I would be leaving a message. Wacky.

As soon as I see Mr. Fillion's face, my day is brightened. He is such a cutie-pootie, plus funny and seemingly nice to boot. While Ellen didn't mention my campaign, I'm so happy she had him on, FINALLY!

Here is a snap video of his apparance (it only stays on for Thursday) - http://ellen.warnerbros.com/

Yay!! (Virginia Gal doing the Snoopy happy dance).

7 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Any video of that dance?

12:31 PM  
Blogger Random Kath said...

Yay! You know that that they did it in large part because of you - that type of persistence cannot be ignored. Speak up and you shall be heard!

2:56 PM  
Blogger mommanator said...

he is a cutie

9:27 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

You are funny! Did you call and thank them? And here I am, trying to teach my children that pestering will get them nowhere. Hmm...maybe I should encourage them to go pester someone else? :-D

11:53 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Joe - hee hee - nope sorry no video of my happy dance : )

Random Kath - thank you, I just wish that kind of persistence would work with the Bush Administration. Aye!

Mommantor - yes cutie indeed!

Darla - I wonder if my pestering did the magic, if it did, man I feel so powerful!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

I wish I could remember to watch Ellen, I like Ellen! Glad she finally invited Mr. Fillion JUST for you!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brenda - hee hee, I'd like to think it was just for me : )

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home