Thursday, February 19, 2009

Vegas Baby!

Returned from my two trip visits to Rochester, Minnesota (home of the Mayo Clinic) and Cleveland, Ohio (home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame). Both interesting places I had never been too, amazingly though Cleveland is bigger, I liked Rochester better. The people were nicer and the town was easy to navigate. Everyone was so friendly, guess what they say about Minnesota is true, those people can not be boxed into one category, hence their perpetual swing state status!

Now I am off to Las Vegas for a workshop conference - I can't complain, it is warmer in Vegas and I like that city, its fun! For this workshop conference I'll be away till Wednesday, February 25th.

Can't wait for the Oscars this weekend, I'm rooting for SlumDog Millionaire all the way - yay baby!! Also, I'm especially rooting for a real Indian home grown boy (who is huge!), musicial composer, A.R. Rahman, he not only deserves but SHOULD win! If you haven't heard his stuff, go youtube these:
AR Rahman - Chayya Chayya
AR Rahman - Kehna hi kya
AR Rahman - Tera Bina
AR Rahman - O Mitwa
AR Rahman - Ishq Bina
AR Rahman - Jodha Akbar

4 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Enjoy your trip!

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you are really staying on the move.

2:07 PM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

OK, you've been here how long and haven't called me yet? What's the deal?

1:55 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Brenda - it was enjoyable!

Citizen - all thanks to work I'm on the move.

Joe - I am so sorry!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home