Sunday, August 02, 2009

Bag O' Stuff

Some lighthearted fare:

Casper the bus-riding cat - I saw this story on the BBC News and thought it was too cute! Apparently this cat rides the bus, he chills somewhere and takes a return ride home. My only question is, what is the fare rate for a cat??
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/devon/8174850.stm


Danish Royal Family has a new addition! Prince Joachim (the younger brother to Crown Prince Frederick) and Princess Marie, had a baby boy, Henrik Carl Joachim Alain. The Christening was July 26, alas I was not in Denmark for the big event (and somehow my invitation to said event was lost in the mail, a-gain!).
http://kongehuset.dk/publish.php?id=21976

Too close - who doesn't love a great big Indian Bollywood dance number, I know I'm a big fan!!

4 Comments:

Blogger secret agent woman said...

Funny about the cat. We usd to have a cat who'd disappear for weeks on end and come back looking all sleek and well-fed. We figured he had another family somewhere.

8:51 PM  
Blogger mommanator said...

that cat is pretty smart! and the girl in the video is pretty!
I love to watch other cultures as I like other people

9:31 AM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Indian singing and dancing - always so energetic!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Secret Agent - it is funny how cats behave!

Mommantor - Glad you enjoyed!

Joe - yes we do love our singing and dancing : )

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home