Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Blog Award


I recieved this from www.mommanator.blogspot.com

My first blog award!!!!

According to Mommanator's site, "If you receive this award, you are to credit the person who bestowed it, give it to 7 other blogs (let them know) and tell your readers 7 things about yourself that they don't know. The award is supposed to go to blogs that speak honestly, from the heart" I tried to do more research on the award (being my first and all) but I linked back to seven other blogs and still could not find the origins of this award, but it seems on the up and up and that is good enough for me).

Here are seven fun facts about Virginia Gal:
1. I am a romance book addict, but I try to temper that with reading at least one edifying book every two weeks.
2. Since starting my new job I've put on at least ten pounds, aye!
3. Lately, when bored at work, I shop on Amazon, this is not good on both my work ethic and my credit card.
4. I just saw the movie "Angels and Demons" and loved it!
5. I finally got my MBA diploma from VCU - it is now at the frame shop.
6. I am going to my third New Kids on the Block concert next Saturday.
7. I continue to google gossip about my favorite ice skating dance couple, Virtue and Moir, cause it is my desperate wish that they become a real-life couple off ice!

Now I'm suppose to pass this along to seven other bloggers, but since I can't decide, I spread it to all, please feel free to add the award to your blog and tell us seven things about yourself!

5 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

was it only 7 things? and I thought it was 10? owell, ya got extra from me.
you deserve it gal.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

It was orginially seven : )

1:00 PM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

An award? Good for you! So when's the awards ceremony? Do you need a date for the affair? :)

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I about the brief should secure more info then it has.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home