Monday, April 20, 2015

Sad News

Just learned a dear friend of mine has lost her husband. Both of them were so young, late 30's, they had just had a baby son a year ago. I am shocked as well. The death came on so suddenly. He had acute pancreatis, apparently he had been having stomach pains for a while but didn't go to the doctor. Sadly they say if he had gone earlier they could have treated it and he would have been fine. The whole thing is just so tragic. My heart aches for the baby, just a year old, how will he ever know his dad?? oh it makes me want to cry at my desk or go and run and hug my babies and never let go.

And for my friend, what will she do? She is pretty helpless, she doesn't drive, she is very innocent, not worldly-wise, how will she navigate the world? At least the good thing is she has her family nearby and I hope they will help.  What do for her, I wish I could be there to give her a big hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home