Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tony's questionnaire

OK - here are my responses to Tony's questions, I hope I'm playing this game right....here are the instructions:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below asking to be interviewed.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

You're given one super-power. What is it? Hmm....tough question, oh I know, to go back in time! I'd love that power, ability to change things, save lives, etc. etc.

Money is no object. You have no bills, expenses or the like.... What is the first selfish thing you'd buy? First selfish thing I'd buy....property in Kensington, in London, UK. A nice Georgian townhouse.

Which would you "prefer?" 2 Month long sub zero temperature days and nights or 2 month long 115 degree days and nights? oh definitely the two months of 115 degree days and nights, I love the heat, it's the Indian in me - probably why I could never live in Boston, too cold!

What animal most reflects your personality? egads, not sure, I'm not an animal person, but I do love the penguin, very orderly, a planner, precise, stays the course no matter what, stubborn.

Which would you choose if you had to? Blind, Deaf, wheelchair-dependant or No arms? I thank God every day that HE has given me good health. I can't chose, what if I pick something and somehow that comes true, like a curse. No way, I am too superstitious.