Thursday, September 15, 2005

Fun question

My friend Random Kath posed this question on her blog and I liked it so much, have decided to abscond with it, hee hee.

Just for the fun of it, I pose a question:If you could pick any handsome gentleman, famous or not, to spend a lovely (but chaste) dinner, dessert and late night chat with, who would that gentleman be?

I chose the boy I like in England. Right now I could definitely use a nice dinner, dessert and late night chat with him, to end with us riding the London Eye. Unfortunately that seems very much out of the realm of possibility.

If not him, hmm..wouldn't mind a nice evening with Ben Affleck, Kurt Browning (figure skater), Reza Aslan (the kid who wrote "No God But God"), Emerson (the kid who created Mugglenet - he got to meet J.K. Rowling!), Prince Harry, or my favorite uncle in India - all of these people would make interesting and engaging dinner partners, someone I imagine I'd have a good time with and isn't that the best way to spend an evening...?