Friday, September 02, 2005

P&T's questionnaire- those crazy Brit's!!!!

Hee hee, have to laugh at these questions, hope I answered them sufficiently :-) oh ps - have I dropped the ball, am I also to post questions for others? No one has asked to be interviewed, so I'm ok right?

1. There are two airtight rooms. One contains Bambi, the other contains ET. The oxygen in the rooms is slowly being removed which will result in the death of both. You can save ONE of them, resulting in the very slow and agonizingly painful death of the other. Which one do you save and why? Easy - Bambi, ET annoyed me, not cute. Of course I hate the idea of anyone, even evil people dying a slow agonizing death. God will punish them much more than I ever could.

2. You will become invisible tomorrow for the whole day. What’s the first thing you would do? Hmm..fly over to England and stake the boy I like :-)

3. If one of your recent dreams could become true, which would you like it to be and for what reason? tough question....a recent dream that I would love to come true is for me to marry this filthy rich guy and than rub it in the face of all those jerks who told my parents "no" for marriage, cause I wasn't fair enough or smart enough. Piss on them! If not that...than being accepted for the next season of reality tv show, Amazing Race with my sister, how cool would that be?!

4. What is the MOST embarrassing thing you’ve done when out on a date? Well, I don't "date" per se (good Muslim girls don't "date"), but once when talking to a potential suitor, I referenced that he needed someone to take care of him and now feel very embarrassed cause he stopped calling soon after, cleary I was not good enough to be the someone who took care of him.

5. Have you ever passionately kissed another woman? Decribe it in intimate detail. If not, why not? Hee hee, no, despite going to a womens college (or university as you call them in the UK), I have never kissed another woman - I don't swing that way. If its any consulation, I've never passionately kissed a man either....goodness it would be so romantic if the UK boy I liked, took me to the London Eye at night, and as the wheel moved up said "I'm falling in love with you" and took me in his arms as we reached the top and kissed me. That would be lovely (huge heavy sigh).

DA RULEZ1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below asking to be interviewed.2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VG - Does this guy you like actually know you like him yet?

You never know, if he knew - he might just take you on that trip on the eye.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Ahh as men you can provide me with this insight, how does one let a guy, who up till this point has been "just a friend," know that you like him? And baring breasts is not an option :-)

8:51 AM  
Blogger Tony said...

it would be so romantic if the UK boy I liked, took me to the London Eye at night, and as the wheel moved up said "I'm falling in love with you" and took me in his arms as we reached the top and kissed me

You tramp!! How do you manage to sleep at night, KNOWING those thoughts rattle about in your head! For Shame, Missy!

*giggle*

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If baring breasts isn't an option, then how about doing what Tony would do and feeling his willy?

Just kidding.

Why not be the thoroughly modern woman and turn the tables by asking him out on a date/for a just-the-two-of-you-meal, etc...?

He can only say yes or no.

11:13 AM  
Blogger NM said...

hehe. you can deff interview me...except i don't know what interesting thing you'd find out.and yes you will be on the Amazing Race...i'm praying for you!!!
loveeeeeeee naema!!

p.s. while your in england staking out ur man,can u stake prince william for me? ;)

4:09 PM  
Blogger PissedOffPencil said...

Hi Virginia Girl!

I stumbled across your blog from... well, I don't actually remember anymore.

I just wanted to ask if you mind me putting a link to your blog?

btw. Sweden and Norway has royalty too...

5:24 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Certainly Pencil I will link you on my blog :-)

Yes, I was in Stockholm in February and toured all the royal stuff I get see - I love your royal family as well, Madeline is beautiful!!! Victoria and I are the same age and from what I read of her, she seems very down to earth. I don't particularly like her gym owner boyfriend, but I suppose I shall have to swallow him, since rumor has it, they may walk down the aisle.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home