Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving me Mcfriends!


Wishing everyone a happy healthy and safe Thanksgiving!

I'm off to Edinburgh, Scotland for the holidays - a friend from college is getting married!!

What I'm Thankful to God for:
My family alive and well* My health* Not being in debt and having money saved* Being a woman born and raised in America which has allowed me freedoms unknown to millions around the world* Having a cool job that lets me see the world *My eyesight so I can enjoy the world (and read) *My sanity and keeping depression at bay *People around me, including in cyberspace, who care about me and think I'm special and good.

Peace and blessings of Allah.

9 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too young lady and I hope you have a great trip. Say hello to Scotland for me!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Merci said...

Beautiful post. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, and have a wonderful trip!

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edinburgh in November. Nice and freezing cold.

And full of English people, displacing the Scots.

9:14 AM  
Blogger ninjapoodles said...

Awesome post, and have a GREAT trip!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

Scotland? I guess you lost my ticket?

3:06 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

Safe Travel, love. And HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! :-)

8:00 PM  
Blogger Francesca said...

Have a safe and happy thanksgiving!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Thanks to everyone!! - I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving (and yes Pax lost the ticket, said hello to Scotland for you Brenda and P&T, FULL of englishpeople!).

1:25 PM  
Blogger NM said...

yay!i hope u had a TON of fun!
--naema

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home