Monday, June 05, 2006

Missing Monday



DOB: Sep 29, 1988
Missing: Apr 22, 2006
Height: 5'7" (170 cm)
Eyes: Brown
Race: Black
Age Now: 17
Sex: Female
Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Hair: Black
Missing From: WOODBRIDGE, VA

Geraldine was last seen on April 22, 2006. She may still be in the local area. Geraldine has several tattoos. Her nicknames are Lisha and MeMe.

This girl is from Northern Virginia - life here is busy and rushed, I do hope she is ok and that doesn't get lost in the shuffle. Obviously someone cares enough about her to report her missing, she has such a friendly face, may God protect her and keep her safe.


Father in heaven hear my prayer,
keep me in thy loving care.
Be my guide in all I do,
Bless all those who love me too.
Amen.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

soooo sad. I love the prayer.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Divine - Thank you, I found that prayer on some message board and really liked it as well.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

It's so sad to see these lost children. I hope she's safe.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Brenda - It is so sad to see this, you want to just go hung these kids and say "it will be ok." cause I always think something really bad or difficult must be going on in their lives to make them want to run-away. I hope she is safe as well.

Laurie - oh thank you, its a little something I can do, to hopefully make some difference - so these kids are not forgotten.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home