Wednesday, December 13, 2006

All Done!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH to all my peeps, for the well-wishes on my final exams. I finished the last one this evening, amazing, one semester down. Of course grades are not in, can't count my chickens before they are hatched, that Stat's exam was the 3rd level of hell, hope I passed, so I NEVER have to take that class again!!!

Gotta stay at school till next week, as a grad assistant have to be here to help the teachers, campus will be dead, rather depressing. Hopefully in all that down time, I can catch up on everyone's going's on.

In a sidenote, got sucked into a Harry Potter film weekend a couple weeks ago, now I'm all obsessed over guys with the English accent again - egads! I need help, wonder if this all stems from my lack of visits to England, God save me.

I'll keep everyone posted on the grade situation - just need to pass with B's.

6 Comments:

Blogger Zelda Parker said...

You'll do well. What is is about guys with accents? I grew up with an English accent and after forty years my Mum still has hers....

8:01 AM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Yup, maybe after a trip to England you will not come back - wait to finish school first just in case.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

Hmmm, maybe a trip to Hogwarts is in order!

Good luck with the grades!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Merci said...

Hmmm, I want in on the trip to Hogwarts! Just watched Prisoner over again this week, and recently saw Goblet, too. Can't wait 'til book 7 comes out...

Gotta love that accent!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Molly Malone said...

good luck with grades! i'm sure you'll be fine. i believe in you. i'm praying for you!

1:57 AM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Maidink - twice a week?! Wowzeers.

Zelda - oh welcome!! Yes, I don't get it, but I think my obessesion with english accents has something to do with thinking they are super smart and witty or something. I need help : )

Joe - hee hee - yes maybe than I should wait till after school is done.

Pax - don't tease me - a trip to Hogwarts!! Oh my God, I would totally behave like a raving lunatic!!

Merci - here here sister, you, I and Maidink and Dinkers should go to Hogwarts - how cool would that be?! I'm dying for book seven to come out!

Molly - thank you - you're prayers always help!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home