Thursday, October 26, 2006

Exam update

Thank you all for the well-wishes on my exams. Yesterday was my last one, Accounting. I promptly finished, got to my dorm room with a roaring headache and went to sleep.

The good news is that they are all done - even better news, I made a, "B" on my Stats exam - yay!!!! Considering I really thought I was going to flunk out, that is amazing. I missed an, "A" on
global Management by .20 of a point, urgh! Still waiting on Accounting, but feel good, so pray I got an, "A."

And really I've come to thinking - who cares what I make as long as its passing and I get the stupid degree, that is what is most important, no? Its not like an employer is going to ask me...so what grade did you make on Stat's? Right?

Thanks again for everyone's love!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

YAY! I finally get to make a cooment, first!

I am ALWAYS wishing you the happiest of thoughts on your exams. But you're a smart gal, so you really dont need luck... good or otherwise. But I do think happy things about you all the time.

*mwah*

7:28 PM  
Blogger Random Kath said...

Yay! Rock on, Virginia Gal - I'm so happy for you!

And yes, getting the degree is all that matters really. Just keep doing your best - we are all rooting for you! :-)

5:17 PM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Come on, whenever I interview a potential employee that's been out of school for ten years I ALWAYS ask "and just what were your GPAs in school?"

5:17 PM  
Blogger Molly Malone said...

Bs get degrees, baby. I'm so lame with my thesis right now that that's what I'm counting on, too. And you're right about the employer bit - no worries, doll! Congrats on the test. See what deep breathing can do for you!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Merci said...

Yup, just make it through. People admire anyone who makes the effort. And the all-
A's folks aren't always the most capable workers in the end.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Tony - thank you for the love - it had to have helped me get through the past two weeks! (and I'm touched you think I'm smart, I am not sure if that is accurate, hee hee).

MizBohemia - Thank you, taking those exams felt like I was kicking ass indeed!

Random Kath - Its all of you guys love that keeps me going, I appreciate the rooting : )

Joe - ha ha ha!! Thanks for the laugh : )

Molly - Yes deep breathing good, stressing bad. I know you are going to finish this thesis, I have faith in you (how's that for a cliche).

Merci - Exactly, just because you get an, "A" doesn't mean you can apply that to the bigger picture. Thank you dear.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home