Monday, December 03, 2007

Missing Monday

Missing Monday
Ahmed A. Ibrahim
Age: 18
DOB: 05/09/1989
Height: 6'Weight: 127lbs

Has a thin mustache, Last seen wearing red t-shirtand black jeans
Missing From: Fairfax, VaMissing Since: 10/19/2007

Details: Ahmed was last seen at the Woodburn Psychiatric Center attempting to get assistance with Obessive Compulsive Disorder. Ahmed is believed to be in Fairfax or another psychiatric facility in the Northern Virginia area. Ahmed is currently a student at George Mason University.

Just another sad case of someone with mental health issues disappearing. I can't even begin to imagine the anguish a family experiences in these situations. I pray they find this man and all who suffer and go missing because of mental disorders.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindra said...

I applaud you posting this info. I have two brothers who suffer from Huntington's disease and with it come so many difficult mental conditions. For one brother it was so hard to get assistance. The "diseases" of the mind can be so debilitating and costly. I will include this young man in my prayers and hope that he is found not harmed.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home