Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pigeon Blog

Still working on the baby blues........but am working on it....my mom leaves at the end of this week, and I am sad just thinking about it, than I will really be very much alone. I miss home so much right now, I can't explain it.

I have been surfing the web to find something to make me feel better and I came upon this blog from the London Underground blog.

Its a blog by a pigeon who lives in London - it is HILARIOUS! I love it! I enjoy the way he writes about all his pigeon friends and includes pictures, always makes me smile! Mart is my favorite! Check it out,

http://pigeonblog.wordpress.com/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best cure for baby blues is looking at the cute little face of your child. It will make you perk up. Sleep when the baby sleeps and make it a point to look forward to the next Happy event in your life.

Please make a commitment to find a doctor and get help, not only for yourself but for that little angel too.

All the best, you can do it:- Austen

10:08 AM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Thanks Austen - you are so right, when she smiles my heart melts!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home