Thursday, September 01, 2005

Pax's questionnaire

Here are my responses to the all-powerful Pax (and I truly mean powerful - you would be amazed where I find links for your blog - you're like the popular kid).

1: It’s obvious you live in the Old Dominion State; if you could chose anywhere else in the U.S. where would you live, and why? tough question, I love Orlando, beautiful weather, relaxed city, relativly cheap. If not Orlando, wouldn't mind residing in San Francisco Bay area - such a fun place and so liberal!!! Could also live in Vegas - if I was in a penthouse at the Bellagio. Of course if Mr. Right came along, I'd be happy living anywhere he did, ranch in Montana, etc. sigh.

2: What was the last song you sang out loud? I think it was "American Pie" as I drove to the commuter lot this morning. They were having a marathon on the radio for the American Red Cross, raising money.

3: From what I have read, you seem like a sweet kid – what’s the one thing about you that would blow my perception of you? I can be moody, especially when feeling blue, I have a bad habit of holding grudges, I don't speak fluent urdu and well my sister says I can be smelly (especially after an 11-hour flight to India.).

4: Describe your ideal soul-mate. Oh God that is a tough one as I am in the throes of trying to get married (because as you know in Indian culture if I turn 30 and am still single, I official become an old-maid and am sacrificed into a volcano). He would be funny, open-minded, moderately religious (Muslim), strong, smart, Westernized, Indian background - a bit like someone out of a romance novel, a man's man! And despite my quirks and flaws, he would think I was adorable. Ugh, does such a person exist?

5: You luck out and win the lottery – an untold amount of riches come your way. What is the first frivolous BIG TICKET item you’d get and why? My hair permanently straightened and/or a Georgian townhouse in London, in a nice part of town.

DA RULEZ1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below asking to be interviewed.2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings traveller,

Your questions are ready over at our humble abode.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And everyone smells after an 11 hour flight!

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! hp designjet 500 plotters Levitra precautions malpractice lawyers and akron new york Security systems company in ormond beach fl Hack around dish network parental control buy buy valtrex

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home