Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Just for Laughs

Lately my last few posts have been quite depressing...so today, I'm endeavoring to put something funny in, cheer me up.

Enjoy and happy Tuesday!

Homer: Marge? Since I'm not talking to Lisa, would you please ask her to pass me the syrup?
Marge: Dear, please pass your father the syrup, Lisa.
Lisa: Bart, tell Dad I will only pass the syrup if it won't be used on any meat product.
Bart: You dunkin' your sausages in that syrup homeboy?
Homer: Marge, tell Bart I just want to drink a nice glass of syrup like I do every morning.
Marge: Tell him yourself, you're ignoring Lisa, not Bart.
Homer: Bart, thank your mother for pointing that out.
Marge: Homer, you're not not-talking to me and secondly I heard what you said.
Homer: Lisa, tell your mother to get off my case.
Bart: Uhhh, dad, Lisa's the one you're not talking to.
Homer: Bart, go to your room.

4 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Are you trying to send us to our rooms? I'm talking to Lisa, why should I go?

But the critical point is the syrup. Is it real maple? Flavored? Low cal substitute? We need to know.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

HA HA HA...I LOVE the Simpson's!!!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Joe - the idea of a glass of syrup, any kind, eeck gross, hee hee. :)
Pax - so funny, no? I love reading Simpson's quotes, they always crack me up!

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
Affiliate click link pay per program.bigsitecity.com Subaru corp lafayette indiana

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home