Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Baby Name Contest!

CHECK IT OUT- London Underground was asking for baby names (for the new arrival of a regular reader) and my suggestion was chosen!

It might seem small but lately it seems nothing I do is right so it's nice to know that my name selection was considered the best of the choices. See, I may be pathetically alone with no prospects of having a baby, but at least a name I liked for child will be out there! I hope this baby turns out to be the next Prime Minister of England, how cool would that be?! (than I could say, I helped name her, hee hee).

3 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

You don't have a list of your own already, do you? Planning ahead?

11:05 AM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Joe - hee hee, no I don't have a list, but I do have a couple of names I like. I am so planning and lately it seems the planning is all for naught, I fear I'm going to end up alone with 50 cats. Sob.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Refinancing companies united kingdom http://www.ice-cream-machine-soft-serve.info/freetexasholdaposemflashgames.html authorization to run credit report Graduate school scholarship african american acne cream herbal

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home