Monday, March 13, 2006

Missing Monday


I was traveling back from Berlin last Monday, so this is my Missing Monday Monday.

KIMBERLY CHRISTINE LARA
Missing: Jan 27, 2006
Age Now: 14
Height: 5'6" (168 cm)
Weight: 164 lbs (74 kg)
Race: White/Hisp
Missing From: WOODBRIDGE, VA (that is my neigborhood!)

Kimberly was last seen on Janurary 27, 2006. She may still be in the local area. Kimberly has a tattoo on her forearm, shoulder and back. She is endangered runaway.

I worry about kids like this - maybe she ran away because she was mad at her parents, wanted to be with a boy or did she run away because she was being abused at home? Either way, I don't think getting on the streets is a good idea, there must be a better solution. In'shAllah she will make the right decisions and stay safe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Virginia Gal said...

oh I agree Laurie, she looks so innocent in this picture, I hate the idea of her out there. The world can be a harsh place, it doesn't seem fair that this child should have to learn these lessons so cruely. I hope she finds her way home safely also.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Wellbutrin xl breastfeeding web search engine optimization 106 arch body kit peugeot wide Dolce gabanna ladies watch Income tax course canada State insurance company circle of life diamond pendant C 3743981 corner shelves 6 Hot asians sluts training online Incorporating home based businesses email filter

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home