Thursday, March 09, 2006

Five Weird Things Meme

Brenda has tagged me and since I haven't completed my travelogue on Berlin yet, I thought I'd use today's post to play this game. I have done this before but I can't even remember what I put, so forgive me if something gets repeated.

Five Weird Things About Me:
1. I will not walk into an unlit bathroom- it scares me (from that whole Bloody Mary urban legend).

2. I have my childhood Carebears and various stuffed toys sitting on a bench at the foot of my bed.

3. I suffer from anemia and love to chomp on ice.

4. I'm going through a period of mourning knowing my crush doesn't like me that way.

5. I like to scratch my head when studying.

Right, now I'm to tag five people, so I choose.....Tony, Merci, Molly Malone, Joe and Random Kath.

Berlin travelogue tomorrow!

5 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Ha! I don't like going into a dark bathroom either.

Thanks for doing this for me!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Maidy said...

I still have my CareBear from when I was 10, too. It's Grumpy Bear. Mom said it matched my personality. I wonder what she meant by that?

It has recently become the property of the Dinks. Like I had a choice ...

9:56 AM  
Blogger Merci said...

OK, done. Not hard at all for me to come up with 5 weird things, sorry to say!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Melas said...

You're probably afraid of dark bathrooms because of those Carebears. You know they've been used as part of mind control experiments for years.

And that guy who didn't like you like that was/is a loser who didn't deserve you anyhow, so there.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Brenda - my pleasure, it was hard to narrow down to just five!
Maidink - oh my goodness, I have Grumpy bear also! My mom said the same thing - probably something to do with our mom's having the same birthday.
Merci - hee hee, it wasn't hard for me either to come up with five weird things, what does that say about us?
P - mind control, it's part of the Carebear stare, hee hee. Thanks for saying he didn't deserve me, lately I've just been saying "I wasn't good enough."
Laurie - oh I'll have to write about the Bloody Mary urban legend than, one of these days. As for my crush, I suppose it's his loss, but why am I the one feeling so bad?

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home