Monday, August 07, 2006

Sick as a Dog

Sorry for not posting for a while, I've been mad busy with my part-time gigs. I worked all weekend, on Sunday all day for Ozzfest, in the heat and am now sick. Joy.

I know today was suppose to be Missing Monday, I'll just have to do it next week.

Two weeks till I start school, eeck! I have nothing ready - but the good news, I got a single in the graduate housing I'm living in, so don't have to deal with roomates. I think I'm too old for that now, no?

It snowed in Johannseburg, South Africa last week, made me think of my crush. I would have loved to have walked in the snow with him, cutie pie. Sigh.

Happiness: a good bank account, a good cook, and a good digestion. -- Jean Jacques Rousseau

5 Comments:

Blogger Merci said...

Like the Rousseau quote!

Take care of yourself and get better fast! Get all that sick stuff out of the way before school starts.

A single is much better! Good for you. I had a single one year - loved it!

Didn't think you liked the snow. Maybe that wasn't the real attraction...

1:22 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. Stop working so hard and take some time for YOU!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Tony said...

You are NOT allowed to get sick...

I demand you feel better at once, missy.

**hug**

5:59 PM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Oh, student housing. Is it a room in a regular college dorm, or do grad students get someplace special? You do want to be close to the younger kids, so as to get in on all of those late night beer parties. (sure)

10:54 AM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Merci - didn't like the snow...hee hee, you caught me! You know what was the real attraction : ) Thanks I'm trying to get better asap.

Brenda - thanks. You know the sad part, I'm working two jobs and making LESS than I made at my other gig. No wonder the little guy can never get ahead.

Tony - Aye aye, captain! hee hee, I'm trying hard to get better...I hate having a cold in the summer, it sucks. Hugs to you.

Joe - hee hee, I purposely picked the dorm on the medical campus, where I knew there would be no partying! I'll be surrounded by harried medical kids, I'll probably be the most laid back of the lot, hee hee.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home