Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Thanks for your Support

Again just want to thank you guys so much for your support, its so nice to have people, who have never meet me before, sending me such positive thoughts. I tell you I wasn't a firm believer of those prayer circles before but I can see the appeal now. When one feels so alone it is beyond comforting to know there are others out there who care.

Royalty News

Big news for Japan's royal family - the crown princess had a baby boy, the first heir in 40 years! I saw it on the Yahoo webpage as I was trolling for some introductory info on a company I'm researching for my international business class.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060906/ap_on_re_as/japan_imperial_succession

Also, what is up with the Wall Street Journal, they won't even let you read them online without subscribing, hey I'm a student here, can't afford your newspaper! Sheesh.

5 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

We gave up on the Journal during the last election, when they almost crowned King George way before September. Moved on to the NY Times, much more correct editorializations.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

You know, positive energy being sent your way works wonders! We are in turmoil these days but feeling great and I owe a lot of it to the fabulous friends I have here in the blogosphere!

Hope all is well with school!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Molly - I tell you WSJ has to be run by cold greedy heartless monsters!!

Joe - I do have a problem with the paper for that as well, it is excessively right-wing, almost vomit inducing.

Miz - thanks babe, I can use all the positive energy and vibes. Back at you!

Laurie - School is well school....thanks for dropping by, I know your mad busy all the time. I hope school is going better for you than it is for me.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Eliyahu said...

the NY Times and Wash Post only require registration...except for the columnists of the Times!

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check your university library. They may have an online subscription for the entire university.

Get those logins and passwords from the library for all their online subscriptions.

Nearly Normal--retired librarian

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home