Monday, December 15, 2008

Fave Photo Monday



I know its not Fave Photo Friday but I don't feel like writing a lot at this moment so thought I would post a picture or two I enjoy, a brief respite, if you will, from my daily grind, including mental usage. Hope you like them as well!

1. London, Parliament building, taken from the opposite side of the Thames by a good friend of mine. It is also my wallpaper.

2. Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir, Canada's number one ice dancing couple, also my favorite ice dancing pair! I love to watch them ice skate because they are so lyrical, so effortless, made for each other.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i wish you could just move to london..... i'd love to have you over here....

5:33 AM  
Blogger Molly Malone said...

i really admire your passion for figure skating and ice dancing.

6:57 AM  
Blogger mommanator said...

luv the pics, and seems like most folk aren't posting!

9:36 AM  
Blogger my mind wanders said...

Love it! Makes me want to go back. They need teachers over there too, right?!?! :-)

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to see England again some time.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Kate - oh how I wish to move there!!

Molly - oh thanks : )

Mommantor - oh-uh I have become guilty of not posting either. Sorry.

My Mind Wanders - totally need science teachers, but if you go, I'm coming with, as a personal assistant : )

Citizen - yes you must go!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home