Friday, May 01, 2009

7 Things I love

"List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love!"


I was tagged by the lovely Ms. Shannon for this memo.....I'm going to avoid the obvious answers, i.e. family, health, God, my awesome friends, and go for some of my more unique loves as Shannon did:

1. Getting flowers unexpectedly
2. A good romance novel
3. Watching a brilliantly staged ballet
4. Seeing a late night Saturday movie at the theater with my sister
5. Take-off's in an airplane
6. Going to NYC with awesome friends for a girls weekend!
7. The lovely smell of rain in the spring

I tag Molly Malone, Merci, Brenda, Mommantor, Kate, H, and Citizen, but all are invited to play.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know why I like to read your Blog. We seem to have similair tastes in a lot of things. Here are my 7 favorite thing:

1 Gardening/Flowers (a real passion)
2. Travelling to exotic places, just walking through the streets.
3.Eating a great meal
4.Watching my shows without any ditrubances or interuptions.
5.Having my whole family phyisally and mentally healthy.
6.Huge fan of Enlish novelists, reading their books.
7. Last , but most important spending time with my kids.

None of the above is anything out of the ordinary, but life is made of everyday simple things so Enjoy it.

Austen

Austen

10:30 AM  
Blogger mommanator said...

I love you-blogger friend!

1:47 PM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

I think I'd favor landing in the airplane, meaning I've made it to the destination and don't have to put up with that little kid behind me kicking my seat and whinning.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

Oh man, I love the take off of a plane.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm especially enjoying the last one today!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Austen - brillant, life is made up of everyday simple things!

Mommantor - I love you too.

Joe - lol - thankfully I've not had to many whiny kids behind me, or like you I'd be happy to land!

Pax - great minds are alike!

Citizen - : )

1:00 AM  
Blogger Merci said...

I promise to get to this soon!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home