Thursday, May 21, 2009

Late Missing Person

Sorry I have been AWOL of late, again I am traveling this week (to Corpus Christi, Texas and than Atlanta, Georgia and than to Florida to see my grandpa, who as I have mentioned before is not doing well). I am traveling this week with a team. One of the ladies on the team was telling us how her son had gone missing for 14 years. It seems he was a paranoid schzophronic. I can't imagine what she went through. They finally found him outside of Las Vegas and now he is getting the help he needs but for 14 years she searched and worried. My heart breaks thinking about it.

In that spirit, I am returning to missing days, though this is not a Monday, I am posting a missing person pic and profile - God willing this can help.

Age: 18
Sex: Female
Race: White
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 145
Missing From: Newport News, Virginia
Missing Since: 04/03/2009
Details: Katherine was last seen on April 3, 2009. She goes by the nickname "Kathy". She may still be in the local area. Contact:Newport News Police Department Officer R.E. Collier 757-928-4100

2 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

Missing folks, what heartache for the families! I hope that I never have to encounter!
Hope granddad is ok.
You are one traveling child!
I waved as I passed Va the other day!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Mommantor - thanks for the wave!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home