Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Happy Belated 4th of July!

Happy Belated Fourth of July!!!


So sorry I have been awol of late - I'm in Virginia for the week. My parents had the baby's big Christening party over the holiday, the whole extended family came out. It has been so much fun! I think its times like these that help me to get through other difficult times; like if I know I have something to look forward too, than the dull days pass quicker. Does that make sense??

I promise to update upon my return to Arizona next week!

3 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

So, when are you going to talk hubby into moving back?

11:37 AM  
Blogger secret agent woman said...

I'm just sorry you are needing days to pass quicker.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Joe - lol, we are in talks as we speak.

Secret Agent - yes you are right but I think its a symptom of my depression, the need to look forward to something.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home