Thursday, December 29, 2005

Check this Out

My good friend P - has created a blog (after I blatantly hawked mine to him). He is a fantastic writer, who I know will win a Pulitzer one day, if he is not busy saving the world. We share a love of God and an openess to spirituality, despite both of us coming from very strict (read oppressive) faiths. During the 2004 election, P- often was my soundboard to vent my frustrations. Finally P- has a thing for Indian girls, which is so endearing to me and if that isn't a sign that the man is a genius, I don't know what is.

Check out this superhero disguised as a mild-mannered reporter (sound familiar?? Don't think I've not noticed the similarities P-!).

http://outofmymines.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

Blogger Melas said...

Listen you, U, I have more than a "thing" for Indian girls. I keep wondering why God brought us together in such a strange way. I'm still working on that. Thanks for the kind words.

P

1:48 PM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

You sound like the 'jet setter' - zooming back from Florida yourself.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

P - right, right, sorry. You are madly in love with an Indian girl and if she is a smarty, she will say "yes" when asked a very important question (eeck, can't wait!!).
Joe - thanks, am I a jet setter? In my mind anyway, hee hee. (Glad to see you about, worried you were really sick).
Laurie - Thanks :) Itworks both ways (this blog recommendation thing), I've stumbled into MizBohemia's site courtesy of you, she is so intriguing! Also very glad to see you about, am worried how you are doing after these past few difficult days - I'm here if you need to just talk.

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... http://www.nursing-jobs-0.info/Airlines.html Isuzu stylus in japan purchase seroquel online offical zyban website http://www.icfluoxetine20mg.info/Quotesfromprozacnationstarringchristinaricci.html tit blouses snorting prozac pills adult add and prozac Prozac piguka szczcia 12buy diazepam bikini island bomb Fax verschicken topamax 26 kidney stones car alarms Escitalopram oxalate lexapro High performance parts for pontiac Xxx hardcore mature thumbnail pics

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home