Friday, December 09, 2005

London Calling

Despite the "Storm of the Century" (I love overhype of snow storms, sheesh), I'm going to try to fly out today to my favorite city - London!!! Let's be honest, I'm going because its been too long since I've seen my guy. I do hope I get to see him. He is mad busy this weekend.

I'll be interested to see what is making the big news across the pond. I have a feeling the whole CIA planes of torture made much bigger headlines than over here (really nothing this administration does surprises me anymore, I'm just waiting for the dentention camps for Muslims). Also, I'm fascinated to see how England does the holidays, do they go a bit overboard, like we do?

For my East Coast peeps - stay warm and enjoy this snow/slush!

7 Comments:

Blogger Merci said...

Please tell all about Christmastime in London when you get back! There are a few places I'd like to go for Christmas someday. One is London, and one is Williamsburg, and there are a couple of other snowy places I wouldn't mind visiting.

Have a great time, and be safe!

8:26 AM  
Blogger ninjapoodles said...

Bon-Voy-A-Geee, as Bugs Bunny would say. Safe travel!

3:31 PM  
Blogger ninjapoodles said...

Bon-Voy-A-Geee, as Bugs Bunny would say. Safe travel!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

Have a safe trip, love. Hope you get to ride one of the new Double Decker busses.

And remember... in the words of Heather Nova... "Nothing Heals Like London Rain."

6:50 AM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

SHHHH Stop talking so loud or Tazzy and Piggy will know you are there!

Give my best to William and Harry and if you see Liz tell her I said "hi"

3:53 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Merci - thanks for the well wishes - you must come down to Williamsburg - it is lovely at Christmas time (plus its in my neck of the woods!).
Pokecharm - you can clean off my car :)
Laurie - sorry no pics this time, I go so often to London, I never think to bring a camera, its become like a second home to me.
Belinda - thanks, wishes from a rascally rabbit are always nice :)
Tony - does nothing heal like London rain??? Well, amazingly enough it didn't rain the whole weekend I was there, so what does that say? I did ride a double decker bus btw - way cool!
Pax - Liz sends her hellos and wants to know when you will come by properly with Whatshisname and visit? Andrew, Charles and Edward are missing you dearly.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home