Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Time after Time

I'm back! London was nice, as usual. I didn't do as much I wanted, but it was still a good trip.
Unfortunately, I only got to spend an hour with my guy. This whole long distance thing is becoming very painful, especially since we are still, "just friends." I cried on the plane ride home, I didn't want to go away from him (not that he knows). Is there any possibility at all, even in the remotest corner of the universe that he feels the same way about me? Sigh.

On a different note, I just got a bottle of that new shimmery body lotion from the The Body Shop (you know the one with all the naturalistic stuff). It is so divine! It smells lightly of cranberry but makes your body all shimmery.

oh if you are in the DC area, the Smithsonian Natural History muesum IMAX theater is showing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire from Dec 16 - Jan 2. Tickets are going fast!

5 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

We're off to the cinema tonight, but B wants to see Syrinana, as Harry should be around a while and that one is on the 'short list'.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Merci said...

I'll have to check for Goblet at the Imax in Atlantic City. DC is a bit far to go for a movie ;).

Glad London was good. I've said before, it's on my list

Well, I'm off to see the decorations around the neighborhood with my husband.

6:32 PM  
Blogger ninjapoodles said...

Heck, find out! Sounds like a good New Year's Eve project! What have you got to lose?

10:21 PM  
Blogger Merci said...

Oops. Comment above should have said that London is on my list to visit sometime soon.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Joe - oh I want to see Syriana also, let me know what you thought!
Merci - your dog with the hate is so cute! Yes, you must get to London! Maybe I'll be there and you'll have another reason to go :)
Belinda - oh tough project, but think I might have to bit the bullet and do it, I can't live in this limbo land.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home