Thursday, January 12, 2006

Tagged!

I've been tagged by everyone's favorite Swede, Pissed Off Pencil!

I'm to write five weird things about me (this shouldn't be hard, I'm self titled weirdo).

1. I love to sing LOUDLY, in the car to whatever music I'm playing. I'm a freaking American Idol when behind the wheel - its beautiful.

2. I'm still a little afraid of the bathrooms on a plane. As a kid I avoided the bathroom doors that you had to push in and even today, given the opportunity, I'll go for the bathroom with a knob over the push door. Plus the flush scares me, I'm always afraid that it is going to suck the whole seat out, leaving this big gaping hole.

3. I love to eat ice. Anywhere, anytime, I can chomp away. I think this is because I'm iron deficient. For this past holidays a friend got me the best gift, an ice shaver!

4. I wear Spongebob Squarepants fuzzy slippers around the house and I'm 28. Aaaaand we wonder why I'm not married : )

5. I get obsessed if the library claims I didn't return a book but I did. This has happened to me three times and each time I become a regular Sherlock Holmes, trying to track down where my book went, because I knew I had returned it. Always it turns up on the shelf, someone forgot to re-check it in. I swear I think someone at the library has it in from me, trying to get me in trouble.

You're suppose to tag five people, but I'm only tagging three, Lost, Merci and Laurie, cause they haven't updated their blogs in a bit, or at least the last time I checked.

sidenote - this morning on the radio they were doing a game show bit and they asked the 20-something girl contestant, "this man's wife was in tears yesterday after he was being grilled by the Senate" and the girl had no idea who the person was. Geez, how sad is that? Where does she live, under a rock? Its only been in the news for the past five or six days. What does this say about our society? I bet if they had asked her who Jennifer Aniston is dating, she would have known. Sad, sad, sad.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pax Romano said...

VG,
About that woman who did not know about Alito confirmation hearings...what can you expect from most 'mericans?

I don't find any of your answers that odd - you are so normal! If we ever took a car ride somewhere we could sing off key to top forty radio!!!

11:35 AM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

I don't know about the SpongeBob slippers, but truthfully tell us, do you wear Spongebob knickers too?

5:00 PM  
Blogger Merci said...

I have these funny looking blue microfleece pj's covered with blue and yellow stars, white dots, clouds, and sleepy smiley-face moons wearing blue tassled nightcaps. They are utterly ridiculous, and they are the most comfortable pajamas in the whole world. And I am married, poor man! Of course, he wears moose slippers...

10:01 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Pax - its a deal - next time I'm in Utopia - you and I in a car singing our lungs off! Thanks to know I'm not that weird.
Joe - hee hee, nope no spongebob squarepant knickers : )
Merci - I'd love to see the moose slippers, do they have antlers?
I swear our most comfortable pajamas are the most ridiculous looking, no?

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home