Monday, April 10, 2006

Missing Monday



DOB: Oct 17, 1989
Missing: Dec 2, 2005
Height: 5'3" (160 cm)
Eyes: Brown
Race: White/Hisp
Age Now: 16
Sex: Female
Weight: 127 lbs (58 kg)
Hair: Brown
Missing From: RICHMOND, VAUnited States

Sylvia may still be in the local area or she may travel to Florida. She has a tattoo of a cross and a heart. Sylvia has scars on the top and bottom of her foot.

Another endangered runaway, I figured even if she doesn't want to come back, someone needs to know her whereabouts, if no one knows where you are, no one can help you in times of need. Everyone needs someone to look out for them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Molly Malone said...

True: we do all need each other even when we're convinced we don't.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Thank you : ) I think God's gift to me has been how many people do look out for me, in that way I feel truly blessed.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Virginia.
I was thinking of sending you a personal message but can't find your email address anywhere. If you don't mind, email me at crown_prince_fisher@hotmail.com and I'll reply. If you'd rather I didn't, no worries, just know that you are in my thoughts.

I hope that girl is found safely.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Hello Adham!

I suppose I never put my personal email anywhere...strange. I'll drop you a line certainly, why wouldn't I, you have been so kind always to me : )

I hope the girl is find safe also.

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home