Thursday, January 17, 2008

Royal Corgis and stuff


Two days till Copenhagen - eeck! I'm almost packed, just finishing up some last minute details...I'm sure I'll forget something but thankfully Denmark is a modern Western country, so hopefully I can find what I'm missing over there. I just pray it is not too cold, aye!

On a different note...read some gossip that Prince William (one of my biggest long-standing crushes!) may soon propose to his girlfriend of many years, Kate Middleton. I'm so excited for them, young love and they seem so cute together. Plus it has always been my wish to be in England when they get married. Finally, I was watching a documentary on Windsor Castle on PBS today and the Queen had all her corgis around. They were so cute, I could just bend down and cuddle them and mind you I've never been much of a dog person (ask any of my high school friends). A good friend of mine has a corgi and I credit her and another close friend for helping me get over my doggie fear. This friend's particular corgi is so cute and lovable, very sweet and very well behaved. I've finally realized this dog is not going to bit me. How very royal of me!

8 Comments:

Blogger Molly Malone said...

yea! doggies! woohoo! her taste in canine companionship makes up for her lack of taste in fashion.

i'm gonna miss you! i hope you do get to go to William's wedding, if he proposes!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

Well, had he met you first, it would have been your wedding!!!

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it is cold, couldn't you have picked someplace else like St. Maartin's? It is closer to England, hope you do make it.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have an awesome trip! I'm going to miss you- if william gets on the ball maybe we can meet up at the wedding in May!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

I fear it is going to be a tad cold for a few more months but you can handle it. Safe trip kiddo!

2:59 PM  
Blogger CS said...

I bet your really psyched about your trip. Are you going to have the chance to blog from there?

7:58 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Molly - yes her canines make up for her rather matronly cloths. I know she is old but doesn't mean she has to be so somber, no?

Pax - so true, so true (nodding head sagely). Alas ours was a love not meant for this world : )

Joe - ha ha, maybe next time I'll try St. Maarten, that would be an interesting study abroad.

JellyKean - yes that would be awesome, you and I watching the wedding. I say if he doesn't do it this year but plans for next year, you and I should plan a trip together to go - that would be so much fun!!!

Brenda - yes it is incredibly cold here but I think I can make it (famous last words, hee hee).

CS - I'm blogging from Denmark right now, amazing blogspot here is in Danish, i.e. the sign in says "Log ind" ha ha.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous muebles zaragoza said...

In my opinion everyone may browse on this.

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home