Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back Home!

I am now in the good ol'e US of A. Look what awaited me - a fresh bouquet of flowers, from my mum's garden. I love them!! Also, I returned to a home-cooked meal, yummers!

Trip back was rather uneventful; my suitcase was overweight by six kilo's, but SAS did not charge me (lucky day!), passport control was smooth but customs was unbearably long, processing over seven international flights at once.

Drove down to Richmond, Virginia for my last MBA class today - glad to be in a American classroom setting again, with proper goals and a teacher who clearly is invested in teaching.

Happy to be home but definitely miss my friends and vacation lifestyle in Copenhagen, but all good things come to an end and I am optimistic another adventure or beginning for me is around the corner....

9 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

Welcome home Gypsy! Let me be the first blogger to welcome you back.
Dont forget the lessons learned in Denark!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Welcome home! I'm glad you had such a great time. Let's get together soon! :-) (And remind me which books you wanted me to get for you - I'll have them ready.)

11:14 AM  
Blogger NM said...

yay your back! just in time to see me graduate =) we have to catch up soon, i am so glad you had a good time!

10:26 PM  
Blogger apt said...

Welcome home, dear heart!!!!!!


((hug))

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!

Fresh-picked flowers AND a home-cooked meal - sweet!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

What a lovely bouquet from your sweet Mom! Welcome back to the USA kid!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Mommantor - tak! (that's thank you in Danish!).

Darla - darling we simply must get together ASAP!

Naema - chica, we have SO much to catch up on, I can't wait to see you!

Tony - thank you so much, hugs : )

Citizen - yes flowers and a home cooked meal, were da bomb!

Brenda - yes the bouquet is gorgeous! Thanks for the welcome wishes.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Merci said...

It's all good! Part of the allure of travel is the joy of coming home.

Welcome back!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Merci - tak (thats thanks in Danish)!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home