Monday, September 15, 2008

Women Against Sarah Palin


A friend sent me this link to an absolutely LOVELY blog if you are not a fan of Sarah Palin, as I am not.

Women Against Sarah Palin

The most recent post at the site has someone asking Ms. Palin some real questions that made me smile, i.e.

§ If you didn't try to fire Wasilla librarian Mary Ellen Baker over her refusal to consider censoring books, why did you try to fire her?

§ Forty-seven million Americans lack health insurance. John Goodman, who has advised McCain on healthcare, has proposed redefining them as covered because, he says, anyone can get care at an ER. Do you agree with him?

§ Cindy and John McCain say you have experience in foreign affairs because Alaska is next to Russia. When did you last speak with Prime Minister Putin, and what did you talk about?

§ You are a big fan of President Bush, so why didn't you mention him even once in your convention speech?

§ You're suing the federal government to have polar bears removed from the endangered species list, even as Alaska's northern coastal ice is melting and falling into the sea. Can you explain the science behind your decision?

§ You've suggested that God approves of the Iraq War and the Alaska pipeline. How do you know?

ENJOY!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Molly Malone said...

Yeah. She's scary. Take heart:

http://mudflats.wordpress.com/2008/09/14/alaska-women-reject-palin-rally-is-huge/

6:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love it! Thanks for passing it along.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

She only needs blond hair to fit the profile. It's scary all the stuff she has no idea about.

8:36 AM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

What - you're anti-woman? (well, at least one)

10:40 AM  
Blogger my mind wanders said...

I will be emailing you shortly about the email you sent me today. I am sorry. You know why.
H

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the life of me, I can't understand why any woman would support Palin. She's the anti-women woman.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

What's REALLY scary are the amount of women (and men) who like this joker!

Come on! Are we that stupid?

Uh well, yes, yes we are ... a nation of fools. And we get the government we deserve.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Molly - thanks!

Shannon - my pleasure : )

Brenda - amen to the blond comment!

Joe - no it is because I'm NOT anti-woman that I don't like this joker, who is the epitome of anti-woman.

Merci - yes her fundamentalist views are what scare me the most!

My Mind Wonders - gracias chica,hugs.

Citizen - you are so right, I don't get it either!

Pax - I am as amazed as you are by people who like this woman. I mean she has outright lied?! Aye!

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home