Sunday, October 31, 2010

This That and The Other



I saw this video the other day (it was recommended to me by YouTube) and I thought it was too cute!! Those little lion cubs are from the National Zoo, in my home city of Washington DC. Since watching that video, I've also watched little bunnies, how adorable! I tell you, nothing like a cute lion cub or bunny to make your day better, makes me hope that my daughter will not have a fear of animals like I did/do.

Went to see Paranormal Activity 2 this weekend, bad idea for an expectant mom - the movie centers around this entity trying to get a baby - I wish my sister had mentioned that in her reviews of the film!

Watched President Obama's appearance on the Daily Show, not very funny, no sense of humor from the President, but I still feel for President Obama, he looks like he needs a serious break - he seems to have lost all of his optimism and exuberance that we saw in the 2008 election. I feel like the bad guys have broken his spirit. Don't let the haters get you down, President Obama!

Seriously MSNBC did you really have to stop all other news coverage because of two suspicious packages on a UPS plane. Really, there must be other stuff going on in the world, I don't need a minute by minute recap of searching for a box. Bo-ring!

Finally, The team at Women on Their Way have selected 10 US hot spots to enjoy the holidays this season. In addition to the recommended locations, suggestions for what to do and see and also insider tips are shared throughout the website.

6 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

What - they didn't list Vegas, or the Grand Canyon?

4:03 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Zach and I went to see that movie too. It startled me a couple of times.

I hope you're feeling great and doing everything the doc says.

7:15 PM  
Blogger secret agent woman said...

Very cute. I haven't seen Paranormal Activity 2 - but I found P.A. 1 hysterical.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Joe - it was rigged : )

Brenda - Yes I am trying to do everything the doctor is saying except laying off the sweets, its too much to sacrifice, lol.

Secret Agent - you found it funny?! I was scared senseless.

12:16 AM  
Blogger secret agent woman said...

Really? You know that scene where she gets dragged off the bed and out the door? I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Merci said...

I have to agree with Secret Agent Woman - PA1 was absurd to me. So was The Blair Witch Project years ago. Funny how there seem to be 2 schools of thought on both of those movies.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home