Monday, June 19, 2006

Ross's List

John Abraham


In a very funny episode of Friends, Chandler comes up with this game, each of the "Friends" could make up a list of ten famous guys or girls respectively, who, if one of the "Friends" met, the "Friend in question" could cheat on their "average" partner with this celebrity. It gets really hilarious as Ross takes the task so seriously he laminates his picks for his wallet, at the end deciding to dump Isabella Rossilini for Michele Pfeiffer in the 10 spot. Guess who shows up at the coffee shop at the end of the episodeā€¦..Isabella Rossilini - what ensues is quite amusing.
So here is my list of 10 famous guys that I just adore, think are hot, etc. These are my heart throb guys, who I stop flicking the television channels for, who I can dream about at any time.

1. Prince William of England
2. Noah Wylie (Dr. Carter from "ER")
3. Ben Affleck
4. Johnny Abraham (Indian film star)
5. Joaquim Phoenix
6. Johnny Resnick (Goo-Goo Dolls lead singer)
7. Hritik Roshen (Indian film star)
8.Jensen Ackles (from the tv show, SuperNatural)
9. Dougray Scott (actor)
10. My crush in South Africa

Who would be on your top ten list?

ps - I'm off to Phoenix for the week - no View from the 23rd Row : (

8 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

I'm not sure I can think of 10 but Sean Connery, Johnny Dep, and Grisom on CSI Las Vegas would be on the list for sure!

10:13 AM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Wit a minute, how celeb is that #10?

11:01 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

River Phoenix and Keanu Reeves were my teenage dreams... still love 'em (and I am talking YUM factor)...

I can't think of too many others right now but those two are my nostalgic teenage loves!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

peter sarsgaard
hugh jackman
ben browder
anderson cooper
adam levine
roman sebrle
ben cohen
michael owen
duncan sheik
chris noth

8:34 PM  
Blogger Merci said...

Ok, some of my list requires a bit of time travel, but here goes (not in any particular order, and subject to change as better ideas present):

Cary Grant (always top of the list)
Rock Hudson (I know, but he was a hunk!)
Errol Flynn
George Clooney
John Cusack
Paul Newman (no time travel required - he's sexy now!)
Tom Hanks
Gregory Peck
Antonio Banderas
Hugh Jackman

9:31 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Brenda - Johnny Depp, oh that's a good one, his smoldering eyes would do me in!

Joe - you caught me - no he's not a celebrity, but I can't get him out of my mind. I need help : )

Miz - oh so sad, River Phoenix, I don't remember what he looks like, but his brother - yummy!

Tony - Who's Peter Saarsgard? We must get you hooked up with Anderson Cooper, I was watching his Anglina Jolie interview last week and realized, he really needs to lighten up - you could so help him with that!

Merci - Gregory Peck - hmm...wouldn't have thought of it. oh John Cusack, he is a cutie, something about him is very endearing, he completely slipped my mind but I could see him making my top ten as well : )

Laurie - one of your neighbors, I'm laughing here, that is too cute : ) I see you have picked a very nice bunch of different guys, some athletic, some brainy, what a well rounded group of men. I'm impressed : )

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP sport betting camping cambrils

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Chris Hemsworth

I only have 1 on my list!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home