Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Prince William plan


Well the news came down from England, Kate Middleton and Prince William have broken-up. I wish them both the best for the future as they go their seperate ways.

(insert Virginia Gal thought bubble, speaking in cheesy mad scientist voice, complete with rubbing of hands, "finally my chance has arrived - now is the moment to make him mine. All I have to do is get to England, find out exactly where he is, learn lessons in etiquette, grace and royal history, acquire a large sum of money to be able to get into British Aristocracy, become hip and cool and witty to ingrain myself into his circle of friends, and voila - Virginia Gal and Prince William forever. Piece of cake - Yipee!!").

6 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I like the plan. Do they have an internship in prince-catching that you could do this summer instead? I'm sure your enthusiasm would knock them off their feet! But maybe you could not do the mad scientist laugh during your interview.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Molly Malone said...

you, see? he wants you! clearly that's why he dumped her. move on his lonely heart, girl!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Maidy said...

It's a lovely plan. Really, it is.

*raises eyebrow and sighs*

Now, quit nippin at the Jack Daniels, sweetie.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Darla - eureaka - an internship with the royal family - that cuts half these steps!! Genius, thank you!!!

Molly - Clearly he wants me, though we have never met...ahh who cares about those little details?

Maidink - hee hee - thank you darling, I think its a grand plan as well. LOL.

1:30 AM  
Blogger CS said...

If you're going to dream, dream big, I guess.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CS - you're right, I am dreaming big!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home