Monday, April 30, 2007

Yearning

My fabulous friend Molly Malone sent this pic along to me, which I love, because it fits me - ironically enough today as I was getting ready in the morning and I began thinking about what I was doing a year ago. I'd probably be sitting at my desk at beloved non-descript airline's, planning my weekend get-away to some exciting destination.

I'm missing my jaunts to London something fierce. This being land-bound is for the birds. To add insult to injury, apparently the delightfully delicious Nathan Fillion, who I'm totally crushing on right now, was in London for a bit. God fate or 'the powers that be' can be a real b*%@& sometimes, no?

6 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Maybe you can take flight lessons, and become a pilot?

4:08 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I like that idea. Go for it, VA Gal! (And bring me with you.)

6:59 PM  
Blogger mommanator said...

Well, you could buy a ticket LOL
Been to London like other places better, but Fillion isnt there I suppose, like Rykavick or Stockholm

7:27 PM  
Blogger CS said...

This just makes me want to go somewhere. Anywhere but here, you know?

12:59 PM  
Blogger Zelda Parker said...

Why not try modeling for airlines? Or is that really you in the pic?
Just kidding, everything will work out fine, just be patient with yourselfand the world.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Joe - funny enough I have a friend here at VCU who is a flight instructor, he's taught me some basics, but I don't think I'll ever be a full-fledged pilot.

Darla - we would have a blast flying around together!

Mommantor - to buy a ticket, its my archnemesis, some people get high on drugs, I get high on flying stand-by and making the flight. I know I'm crazy. I liked Stockholm as well but not as much as London.

CS - hee hee, I'm the same way, last night I just wanted to get in my car and drive, escape finals week.

Zelda - hello! Ah patience, that which I am sorely lacking, but I think which I need most of all. You're sweet, me modeling, I wish I was that pretty!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home