Friday, April 20, 2007

Experimenting

http://sjl.funnyordie.com/v1/view_video.php?viewkey=3efbc24c7d2583be6925

I love this video - hilarious!!! The little kid is sooo cute, especially when she yell's about giving her the money, cracks me up!!! Will Ferrell is so funny with her, playing so straight, he must be great with kids!

With everything going on both personally and around the world, I have to echo the words of a comedian I heard say once, "if you're not laughing, you're not living."

plus - I've seen a number of people put video's up on their blog, so I'm going to try this out as well. Let me know if this is working out (if you can view the video).

4 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

you did good, it was good & funny

2:12 AM  
Blogger CS said...

It works and it is funny. A little twisted, but funny.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Molly Malone said...

for some reason, i just don't think children using profanity is funny. i think mostly because it's usually played to be shocking-cute and it just comes across as being cheap and crass. this wasn't too much different in that respect. HOWEVER, i will reveal my hypocrisy by saying that making her an alcoholic was hysterical.
overall the concept was good.
as a linguistics student, though, i was pretty impressed by her verbal dexterity. yeah, she needed subtitles, but not a whole lot. she enunciates pretty damned well for a kiddo in diapers. and her consonant clusters were fairly impressive.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Mommantor - thanks!

CS - I laugh everytime I watch it, hee hee.

Molly - Look at you, using your Master's degree...awesome!! Yeah, the swearing is questionable but the more I watch the more I think she might be swearing and they are just putting that in the subtitles. I love when she screams "Give me my money" and the play on how little kids are unsteady on their feet and being an alcoholic..interesting.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home