Sunday, March 30, 2008

Exams!!!


Enjoy this picture of Gothenburg, Sweden (see the blue and white banners on the lamposts, those were for the Figure Skating Championships, selling them at the event!), while I run around like a chicken with my head cut off, as I prepare for two exams for next week.

My entire grade in both classes rests on these individual exams, one is an oral 15 minute presentation, the other is a four hour written open-book exam. I prefer the 15 oral, its more stressful, but at least its less time, thus shortening the ordeal.

Wish me luck!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, I get to be the first to wish you good luck. Good Luck!!!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck on the exams! I'm sure you'll do great!

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I am sure you will do well.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, good luck! you're a smartie (and a very hard working one at that), so you'll be fine.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Citizen - thank you!

Shannon - from your e-lips to God's ears, I pray :)

Joe - Thanks!

Kate - smartie, I wish! But thanks for the well-wishes.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home