Saturday, May 01, 2010

Car Hire Dublin Airport

I'm not sad or even remotely upset that Goldman Sacks is having problems of late. And you want to know why.....those jerks rejected me for an internship in the summer between the first and second year of my MBA studies. Yes, I know, Virginia Gal you shouldn't hold a grudge, but so what, I am! They thought I wasn't good enough for them, turns out all those top notch Harvard and MIT MBA's were no good either - hrmpfh!

Also on my list is Lehman Brothers and Bear Sterns, both who didn't even have the courtesy to send me a form rejection letter! The sad part in this is that I wasn't even applying for the financial services section, but rather in their Human Resources or as they call them Talent Management departments. I would like to think if they had hired me for the summer, maybe I wouldn't have picked some of the nitwits that contributed to the collapses of these corporations and the American economy!

This just goes to prove, dash Virginia Gal's dreams and bad things will happen to you!
******************************************************************

Anyone following Gossip Girl Season 3?? Please break up Dan and Vanessa, they are so boring! More of Chuck and Blair and for God's sake, make Jenny have more of a backbone and less of a follower! Also, does everyone agree Serena is as flaky as dandruff? In this season alone she has declared undying love for 1. Carter 2. Tripp 3. Nate (is there anyone I'm forgetting??).

Bustling around the lovely country of Ireland for a family reunion or just for a vacation - there are many options for Car Hire Dublin Airport. Remember 'Go Where Ireland Takes You.'

2 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

yeh whats up with them not giving a great gal like you a chance-all I can say is their loss!

11:57 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Thank you Mommanator!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home