Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Going Home!!


I'm sorry for being so AWOL of late, I'm doing double duty with work and a training program - to the point where I'm getting home at 10pm and than up again at 5am. Crazy but I love it!

I'm off to my beloved Virginia tomorrow morning, for a dear friend's baby shower, I can't wait to see my peeps! It will be a weekend o' fun!

Hope everyone else has just as lovely a weekend!

'Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers." - Homer Simpson

4 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

work what work! you didnt say you ahve a job! Congrats.
Have fun in VA!

7:16 PM  
Blogger secret agent woman said...

Enjoy your trip and visit with people you love.

12:13 PM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

I thought you weren't allowed back there?

12:43 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Mommantor - ha ha, yes I have a retail job and now a small part time airline job - yay!

Secret Agent - Thank you dear : )

Joe - LOL.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home