Wednesday, August 04, 2010

What to Say....

What to say, what to say....bombed a job interview, really wanted the job, had done the job before, could have, should have totally nailed it, feel like a total idiot and feel like I'm never going to go back to having a proper career with adequate pay.

Went to the library here in Phoenix, why are they such a military state here - librarian came over to reprimand a grown man who was reading with his feet over the seat. Really, is there nothing else to bother about? How about getting a better non-fiction selection?!

News daily depresses me more, no job recovery, no hope for the near future. Sigh.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, to hear about your job. It was not right for you. I am sure at the moment you don't want to hear it. But don't give up God has something better for you in store. We do not know what is planned for us. God most certainly would not want you to give up on Him. Being upset and depressed only hurts you.
Watch some stupid comedy shows instead of the News (bad all the time)
Smile, your face muscles need excersice.

Austen

8:57 AM  
Blogger secret agent woman said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know that's disappointing.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Merci said...

I bombed an interview once. Couldn't for the life of me figure out why I said what I said. Nothing outrageous, just stupid. They lost out as well - I was better qualified than the person who got it. It all turned out OK in the end. It actually was better for me NOT to get it. Phew.

11:36 PM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Sigh

12:25 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Austen - Thank you, I would like to think God has not given up on me, though some days it seems that way. I shall try for more comedies.

Secret Agent - thank you! I still can't find you : )

Merci - thank you for the kind words, their loss! I had the passion, you can replicate that!

Joe - : )

12:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for share this information.If you want to get cheap number plates,visit-National Numbers in UK.

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home