Saturday, August 19, 2006

Terror alerts

Someone forwarded me this joke/commentary, it did get me thinking....


I asked an Israeli security expert why his nation doesn't use these pretty color codes.

He asked me if, when I woke up, I checked the day's terror color.
"I can't say I ever have. I mean, who would?"

He smiled. "The terrorists."

America is the only nation on the planet that kindly informs bombers, hijackers and berserkers the days on which they won't be monitored. You've got to get up pretty early in the morning to get a jump on George Bush's team.

There are three possible explanations for the Administration's publishing a good-day-for-bombing color guidebook.

1. God is on Osama's side.
2. George is on Osama's side.
3. Fear sells better than sex.
A gold star if you picked #3.

3 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

I don't know, the Republicans really wanted to screw us over, and in the last election it looks like they did. So I guess sex sells as well, just depends on how you present it.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Joe - good point!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Ha! Good point!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home