Thursday, July 19, 2007

Harry Potter and the Dealthy Hallows!!!!



I go off to Barnes and Noble tomorrow morning, 9am sharp to get a friend and mine's wristbands, so we may get our books straightaway at midnight Saturday. I am so excited and yet so nervous, what shall happen to my dear friends at Hogwarts and in the wizarding world?? Will Harry and Ginny end up happily ever after? Will all the Weasley's live till the end? Hagrid, alive or dead? Snape good or bad?? Hogwarts, closed or open after Dumbledore's demise?? How will I feel after reading this and knowing its the last one??

So many questions, however shall I sleep tonight?! I am so excited about tomorrow!!!! I so pray no loser spoils it for me, either tomorrow or at the bookstore (I know some spoilers have leaked, but I'm working feverishly to avoid all mention of such stuff).

Till Sunday I shall be ensconed with the book - au voir for a bit....off to Harry Potter land!!! - - Virginia Gal

4 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

O my goodness you have gone off the deep end. I thought only treckies did that!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Molly Malone said...

WHAT THE FRAK?! YOU KNOW I HAVEN'T FINISHED BOOK 6 YET!! now i CAN'T read your blog until i get a chance to make it though book 7, which is going to be at least another month or two. NO MORE SPOILERS!!
damn. i've made it two years without anyone telling me. i've gotta cry, now!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Virginia Gal said...

Mommnator - yes it is very sad, but once you get sucked in, you get really sucked in. I just finished book 7 and am majorly sad - that's how attached you become.

Molly - oh my bad, I didn't know there was anyone left out there who hadn't finished book 6 or hadn't heard about what happened in book 6. If i write about 7 I'll put a spoiler alert.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

I love, love, love to read but I haven't gotten that into the Harry Potter books. Maybe someday..

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home